Join us on Wednesday 21st June at 10am for a 1-hour webinar ‘Demystifying the King’s Award for Enterprise!’
The King’s Awards for Enterprise are some of the most prestigious awards businesses can enter, and last five years! They recognise outstanding achievement in the categories of:
- International trade
- Sustainable development
- Promoting opportunity through social mobility
As a winner, you will be:
- Invited to a Royal reception
- Presented with the award at your company by one of The King’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- Able to fly The King’s Awards flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- Given a Grant of Appointment (an official certificate) and a commemorative crystal trophy
In this webinar, we will bring you all you need to know to demystify the King’s Award. Lucinda will cover the entry process, what to consider when entering the awards and how to make practical in-roads into preparing the content.
Lucinda will also review and introduce some other national awards that successful and thriving businesses would be eligible to enter.
Pure Awards is an award-winning service for companies, entrepreneurs and not-for-profits in the UK. They are passionate about helping our clients achieve the best return on investment, save time, create differentiation, gain trust, increase awareness and attract new business. With over 20yrs industry experience, Pure Awards has an excellent success rate of the awards they write going through to the finals and then on to win, and they work with clients from all different sectors.
If you would like to hear more about these important national business awards, please contact us here.